Provides direct and ongoing leadership designing and integrating quality requirements, processes, and practices into the development, design, and implementation of products.
Manages headcount, deliverables, schedules, and costs for multiple ongoing projects, ensuring that resources are appropriately allocated and that goals, objectives, timelines, and budgets are met in accordance with program and organizational roadmaps.
Communicates project status and escalates issues to direct managers, program managers, and internal and external development partners.
Manages relationships with outsourced partners and suppliers, including setting expectations regarding deliverables, product quality, schedules, and costs; ensures that team members are effectively communicating and collaborating with outsourced resources.
Proactively identifies opportunities for process improvement and cost reductions opportunities.
Provides people-care management for assigned team members, including hiring, setting and monitoring of annual performance plans; ensures that proper knowledge and tools are in place to support ongoing team member and process development.
- First level university degree or equivalent experience required.
- 3+ years of related work experience, including managing a QA team of at least 4 members.
- Strong leadership skills, including coaching, team-building, and conflict resolution.
- Advanced project management skills including time and risk management, resource prioritization, and project structuring.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including negotiation, presentation, and influence skills.
- Advanced business acumen, technical knowledge, and extensive knowledge in applications and technologies.
- Proven Strong QA methodologies & leadership experience.
Apply for this opportunity
Thanks for your application.
Your details have been succesfully submitted.